Home » Nature Tours
Category Archives: Nature Tours
As patented owners of Anti Diabetic Tea in Sri Lanka We are very exited to launch Serendib Superfood Tea Capsules, our powerful new organic food supplement to address nutritional deficiency specially diabetes. The newly introduced Serendib Superfood Tea Capsules play a vital role in addressing diabetes by minimizing short comings of synthetic drugs.
Ideal food supplement for Diabetes Patients
This product is great for people who need a boost in their nutrition. As an example, carrots only have 25% of the vitamin A that you can get in the same amount of Moringa Oleifera. Moringa is well over 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidents. It also has four times as much calcium as you get from milk, three times the amount of potassium as you get from bananas. Traditionally these are the foods where you think you get the MOST bang for your buck, but instead, this supplement crushed the numbers in every category. Moringa is a true nutritional powerhouse that is packed with 25 bio-available vitamins and minerals, 47 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, 30% vegetable protein and all eight (8) essential amino acids.
- Moringa is rich in fiber and it is said that it works as a mop in your intestines and cleanses any excess waste left over from a greasy diet.
- It contains powerful antibiotic and highly efficient in eliminating a bacterium known to cause gastritis, ulcers and gastric cancer.
- The seed of this tree is even found to purify the water, and it does even better than most of the conventional synthetic materials that are being used nowadays.
- The leaves of Moringa are abundant in vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and much more ingredients. In 100 grams of dry moringa leaves there is:
– 9 times more protein than in yogurt
– 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots
– 15 times more potassium than in bananas
– 17 times more calcium than in milk
– 12 times more vitamin C than in oranges
– 25 times more iron than in spinach
- The chlorogenic acid present on the leaves is known to slow down the absorption process of sugar in the cells.
- Moringa have anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects, which is a result of the presence of a compound called niaziminin.
- Helps in the regulation of the thyroid function, especially when it comes to hyper-active thyroid.
Therefore, Moringa is a highly beneficial plant medicine that deserves a place in everyone’s home pharmacy.
In one serving of Moringa Oleifera leaves, you can find:
22% daily value of Vitamin C
41% daily value of Potassium
61% daily value of Magnesium
71% daily value of Iron
125% daily value of Calcium
272% daily value of Vitamin A
92 Nutrients, 46 Antioxidants, 36 Anti-Inflammatories, 18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids
Moringa Oleifera Tea is a complete health product that will not only provide you with the vitamins you need, but also improve your overall health as well.
Here are more Moringa Oleifera benefits:
- Boosts energy levels and increases vitality, focus, clarity, and stamina
- Improved digestion
- Packed with an abundance of all natural anti-aging nutrients and minerals
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps to maintain healthier blood sugar and blood pressure levels within a normal range
- Assists in reaching and maintaining an appropriate body weight
- Improves mobility and flexibility and aids with joint pain
- Recover faster train harder while increasing overall well-being
- Improved immune system function
Orders and product delivery Hotlines: ++94-757763389, 0778014093
Pick up from hotel and transfer to Popham Arboretum Wilderness – Approximately 4 hours drive.
Take part in a wilderness trekking of 1 to 6 hours (7 PM to 11 PM and 6AM to 8 AM) covering the most important Arboratum to see most hidden creature of Sri Lanka the Ceylon Loris and other Birds, Butterflies, Dragonflies, Spiders and Mammals including Bats that can be seen within the premises and alone with endemic plants.
Popham Arbetatum and Dambulla, Sigiriya is a biodiversity hotspot in Sri Lanka. It is of international significance and has been designated as a part of World Heritage site of UNESCO.
We will provide:
- Picnic refreshments during the trek
- B/B accommodation at the Popham Arboretum or similar accommodation
- Following day morning trek bordering premival forest in Dakkinagiri Monastry (Kaludiya Pokuna) from 8.30 Pm to 12.00 PM to see different types of birds such as Layard’s Parakeet, Hanging Parakeet, Sri Lankan Mynah, Yellow fronted Barbet, White Face Starling and
- Transfer back to Hotel – Approximately 3 hours drive
US $ 60 per person children below 6 years are totally free. Children below 12 years are subject to 50% price reduction. Minimum 3 pax, or else you can help us with our conservation efforts for as little as $ 1 you can support SMMTEC and it only takes a minitue. Thank you
Serendib Vacation and Serendipity Tours
Hotline for reservation ++94-757763389
The Horton Plains are the headwaters of three major Sri Lankan rivers, the Mahaweli, Kelani, and Walawe. In Sinhala the plains are known as Maha Eliya Plains (මහ එළිය තැන්න). Stone tools dating back to Balangoda culture have been found here. The plains’ vegetation is grasslands interspersed with montane forest and includes many endemic woody plants. Large herds of Sri Lankan sambur deer feature as typical mammals and the park is also an Important Bird Area with many species not only endemic to Sri Lanka but restricted to the Horton Plains.
Sri Lankan Sambur Deer
|Location||Central province, Sri Lanka|
|Nearest city||Ohiya and Nuwara Eliya|
|Coordinates||6°48′N 80°48′ECoordinates: 6°48′N 80°48′E|
|Area||3,160 ha (12.2 sq mi)|
|Established||1969 (Nature reserve)
1988 (National park)
|Governing body||Department of Wildlife Conservation|
|World Heritage Site||2010 (within the site Central Highlands of Sri Lanka)|